CU Online is FORUM’s secure online banking system. Find out about the features, security, and enrollment process below.
- Utilize personal financial management tools; create budgets and assign transactions
- Set custom real time alerts via text or email
- Transfer, pay, and track all of your accounts in one place
- Stay safe and secure
- View pending debit card transactions
FORUM Credit Union utilizes a multi-factor authentication system called Entrust IdentityGuard. Authentication is based on your username and password and the second layer of authentication is based on the use of a cookie (the site will remember what browser it is being accessed from). If you prefer not to use the cookie, you can receive an email or text with a special code to login each time. For more information on security, click here.
Enrolling in CU Online is simple! To enroll, click here, then click the “Enroll Now” button found on the login screen. You’ll be taken through a few steps:
- Acceptance of Disclosure
- Personal and Contact Information
- Username and Password Creation
- Verify Identity by Out of Wallet Questions