Indianapolis, Indiana, April 1, 2016-
FORUM Credit Union recently named its members for the 2016 FORUM Advisory Council. A total of 15 individuals were named to the council with three newly appointed members and 12 reappointed members.
The new members of the Advisory Council are as follows:
The following members were appointed to serve an additional term
- Michael Grimes, Vice President Omni-Channel Marketing, Finish Line
- Eric Massey, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, Hamilton County Prosecutor’s Office
- Greg Medcalf, President, Tiger Solutions International, LLC
- Greg Beryl, Owner, Sign Craft Industries, Inc.
- Adam Cmejla, President, Integrated Planning and Wealth Management, LLC
- Traci Dossett, COO, Software Engineering Professionals (SEP)
- Bob Ellis, Owner, Blue & Co., LLC
- Julie Grice, VP, Entrepreneur Services, Indy Chamber
- Christopher Inderstrodt, Sponsorship Sales Account Executive, Indianapolis Indians
- Ian Keeler, Associate Attorney, Clapp Ferrucci
- Evan McBroom, Creative Director, Fishhook
- Sandy Rowe, Account Manager, InnerWorkings, Inc.
- Kye Steffey, Director, Hill Fulwider, P.C.
- Scott Williams, Owner, Marketpro, Inc.
- Karen York, CEO, Aaron York’s Quality Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc.
FORUM Credit Union Advisory Council’s mission and purpose is to provide input, ideas, and recommendations to FORUM Credit Union on matters important to its members. The Advisory Council embodies the Credit Union’s cooperative spirit by engaging a diverse group of its members in order to collaborate and improve the communities it serves.
About FORUM Credit Union
FORUM Credit Union, with 13 branch locations and anywhere access via the internet or mobile device, serves more than 125,000 members in the central Indiana area. A full suite of financial services are offered, including home mortgages, auto loans, personal checking, credit cards, business checking, health savings accounts, and investment planning. For more information about FORUM Credit Union, visit www.forumcu.com
FORUM Credit Union