FORUM Credit Union recently announced its second round of collegiate scholarship recipients for the 2016 school year through the FORUM Foundation. A total of seven students were awarded a $5,000 collegiate scholarship that is eligible for renewal, up to four years, allowing the recipients the potential to receive $20,000 over the course of their four-year collegiate experience.
The recipients of the 2016 FORUM Foundation Scholarships are:
- Aundrea Coleman, Mt. Vernon High School. Aundrea plans to attend Ball State University to major in Nursing.
- Jacob Danek, Homeschool, Cardinal Ritter High School. Jacob plans to attend Purdue University to study Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering.
- David Grandy, North Central High School. David will attend Purdue University, majoring in Business.
- Brogan Hagemeier, Perry Meridian High School. Brogan is undecided on a university but plans to study Microbiology.
- Ethan Hicks, Brownsburg High School. Ethan will attend the University of Notre Dame to study Biological Sciences.
- Grace Rootes, Noblesville High School. Grace will attend Ball State University to study Special Education, concentrating in Deaf Studies.
- Lily Wood, Lutheran High School. Lily plans to attend Butler University to study Journalism.
“We are thrilled to have the opportunity to award a second round of scholarships through the FORUM Foundation,” said Andy Mattingly, COO of FORUM Credit Union. “These scholarships positively impact the students’ futures as we help them live both their educational and financial dreams.”
Educator grants and collegiate scholarships available to members through the FORUM Foundation embody the Credit Union’s cooperative spirit and improve the communities we serve through increased educational opportunities and experiences. The FORUM Foundation offers educator grants, with the application for the 2016-2017 academic year opening June 2016 while the collegiate scholarship application process will reopen October 2016. For more information about the FORUM Foundation, please visit: www.forumcu.com/foundation
About FORUM Credit Union
FORUM Credit Union, with 13 branch locations and anywhere access via the internet or mobile device, serves more than 125,000 members in the central Indiana area. A full suite of financial services are offered including, home mortgages, auto loans, personal checking, credit cards, business checking, health savings accounts, and investment planning. For more information about FORUM Credit Union please visit: www.forumcu.com.
FORUM Credit Union