Indianapolis, Indiana, March 20, 2017-
FORUM Credit Union recently named its members for the 2017 FORUM Advisory Council. A total of 12 individuals were named to the Council with four newly appointed members and eight re-appointed members.
The new members of the Advisory Council are as follows:
The following members were appointed to serve an additional term:
- Christina Beyerl, Business Development, Sign Craft Industries
- Frank Crowe, President & CEO, Artistic Awards
- Jason Rose, Associate Broker & Realtor, Century 21 Scheetz
- Melissa Tenant, Owner, Davant
- Bob Ellis, Owner, Blue & Co., LLC
- Michael Grimes, Vice President Omni-Channel Marketing, Finish Line
- Christopher Inderstrodt, Corporate Partnership Sales Director, Pacers
- Ian Keeler, Associate Attorney, Clapp Ferrucci
- Eric Massey, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, Hamilton County Prosecutor’s Office
- Greg Medcalf, President, Tiger Solutions International, LLC
- Sandy Rowe, Account Manager, InnerWorkings, Inc.
- Karen York, CEO, Aaron York’s Quality Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc.
FORUM Credit Union Advisory Council’s mission and purpose is to provide input, ideas, and recommendations to FORUM Credit Union on matters important to its members. The Advisory Council embodies the Credit Union’s cooperative spirit by engaging a diverse group of its members in order to collaborate and improve the communities it serves.
About FORUM Credit Union
FORUM Credit Union, with 13 branch locations and anywhere access via the internet or mobile device, serves more than 135,000 members in the central Indiana area. A full suite of financial services are offered, including home mortgages, auto loans, personal checking, credit cards, business checking, health savings accounts, and investment planning. For more information about FORUM Credit Union, visit www.forumcu.com
Vice President- Brand Strategy & Development
FORUM Credit Union