FORUM Credit Union is pleased to announce that the FORUM Foundation’s collegiate scholarship applications are now open.
The Foundation awards up to seven, $5,000 collegiate scholarships annually. The scholarships are eligible for renewal, up to four years, giving recipients the opportunity to receive up to $20,000 during their four-year collegiate experience.
Scholarship recipients must meet the following criteria:
- Members between the ages of 17 and 24 including high school seniors and college students.
- Members with a weighted cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Members intending to study full-time (minimum of twelve (12) credit hours) at an accredited college or university in a two or four year undergraduate degree program, for the fall semester.
- FORUM Credit Union members in good standing with your FORUM Credit Union account opening date no less than one-year prior to the time of application. Or have a parent/legal guardian who is a member in good standing with their FORUM Credit Union account opening date no less than one-year prior to the time of application.
- Members who are a U.S. citizen.
“We are thrilled to be opening the FORUM Foundation Scholarship Application for a fourth year," said Andy Mattingly, COO of FORUM Credit Union. “Allowing students to live their financial dreams through collegiate scholarships helps brighten the future of our community.”
The FORUM Foundation continues to give back to our community in a way that impacts and supports the advancement of our youth, through educator grants and collegiate scholarships. The collegiate scholarship applications for the 2018-2019 academic year are currently open through February 1, 2018. To learn more about the FORUM Foundation, please visit: www.forumcu.com/foundation.
About FORUM Credit Union
FORUM Credit Union, with 13 branch locations and anywhere access via the internet or mobile device, serves more than 140,000 members in the central Indiana area. A full suite of financial services are offered including, home mortgages, auto loans, personal checking, credit cards, business checking, health savings accounts, and investment planning. For more information about FORUM Credit Union please visit: www.forumcu.com.
FORUM Credit Union