FORUM Credit Union is pleased to introduce the 2018 Advisory Council Members. Thirteen individuals were named to the Council this year, with six newly appointed members and seven re-appointed members.
The new members of the Advisory Council are as follows:
- Kelly Bevington, Comcast Spotlight, Interactive Sales Manager
- Kevin Flynn, CVR (Caldwell VanRiper), President
- Angela Goodwin-Volpert, WTHR, Account Executive
- Brad Stewart, CFP, CWS, Brunette & Associates, LLC, Wealth Manager
- Donna Wilkerson, Pacers, SVP Human Resources
- Kelly Wilson, SEP (Software Engineering Professionals), Director of Marketing & PR
The following members were appointed to serve an additional term:
- Christina Blackwell, Sign Craft Industries, Business Development
- Frank Crowe, Artistic Awards, President & CEO
- Michael Grimes, Finish Line, Vice President Omni-Channel Marketing
- Eric Massey, Hamilton County Prosecutor’s Office, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney
- Greg Medcalf, Tiger Solutions International, LLC, President
- Jason Rose, Associate Broker & Realtor, Century 21 Scheetz
- Melissa Tenant, Davant, Owner
The FORUM Advisory Council consists of FORUM members willing to follow the vision, goals, and objectives that meet the needs of the Credit Union members and reflect FORUM’s philosophy. Members of the Council maintain high standards of personal conduct and demonstrate integrity, dedication, and cooperation. These members also have the opportunity to shape FORUM’s products and services, become involved with the community, and network with other professionals.
About FORUM Credit Union
FORUM Credit Union, with 13 branch locations and anywhere access via the internet or mobile device, serves more than 140,000 members in the central Indiana area. A full suite of financial services are offered including, home mortgages, auto loans, personal checking, credit cards, business checking, health savings accounts, and investment planning. For more information about FORUM Credit Union please visit: www.forumcu.com.
FORUM Credit Union