Sponsorship Evaluation Criteria
All organizations requesting sponsorship undergo an unbiased screening process. The below criteria has been developed to ensure that sponsorship relationships will be mutually beneficial to both FORUM and the requesting organization.
- Does the organization requesting sponsorship reflect FORUM’s vision and values?
- Does FORUM have the potential to reach and build relationships with the target audience?
- Is there potential to leverage additional benefits from the sponsorship?
- Will the sponsorship create positive public relations recognition of FORUM?
Organizations are welcome to submit sponsorship proposals by mail to:
FORUM Credit Union
PO Box 50738
Indianapolis, IN 46250-0738
Or email your proposal to email@example.com. Please note that because of the volume of requests that we receive we do not accept telephone inquiries.
Written proposal should include the following:
- Description and history of the event or activity to be sponsored
- Why FORUM should sponsor this event or activity
- Benefits of the sponsorship for FORUM
- Demographics of audience for event or activity
- Sponsorship levels available (e.g., exclusive, presenting, etc.), including a list of title or other major partners if applicable
- Sponsorship levels and costs associated with sponsorship
- Deadline for sponsorship decision
Proposals are reviewed on a regular basis. The requesting organization should hear from FORUM within two to six weeks of receipt of the proposal. If there is a need for additional information, FORUM will contact the organization directly.
Applicants must allow 90 days between application and the sponsored event to provide time for negotiating agreements and to enable FORUM to appropriately plan our participation.