Pay bills directly from your checking or savings account using FORUM's Bill Pay. Bill Pay is designed with functionality and flexibility in mind.
View this demo to learn more! See how to use online bill pay.
Start with one bill or all your bills, but the most important action is to sign up and start using it! Be in control of when bills are paid. You can schedule bills to be paid in advance so you don't have to log on every time a bill is due.
- Free for all members
- Schedule check and electronic payments from one screen
- View all payees, upcoming bills, payment history and account balances
- Pay from multiple accounts
- Set system email reminders
- Quickly add a new payee
- Make a payment to any person or company in one click
- Set up recurring payments for bills that are the same each month
- See bill amounts and payment due dates with eBill
- Send birthday, anniversary, or other special occasion greetings and money with GiftPay (additional $2.99 fee applies)
- Make charitable donations with a personalized message (in honor of, etc., additional $1.99 fee applies)
You can sign up for Bill Pay through FORUM's online banking program, CU Online.