Indianapolis, Indiana, March 29, 2018
- FORUM Credit Union announces seven recipients of $5,000 annual collegiate scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic year. The scholarships are renewable for up to four years of undergraduate study and $20,000 per student. FORUM has awarded seven scholarships annually since 2015, and is currently funding 28 students with these recurring scholarships.
Scholarship recipients are selected by the FORUM Foundation Board of Directors. Recipients for 2018-2019 are:
- Taiye Black (Pike High School)
- Jack Camp (Avon High School)
- Darrin Gee (Chatard High School)
- Lauryn Groce (Center Grove High School)
- Sarah Howard (Hamilton Southeastern High School)
- Alexander Lukens (Lawrence Central High School)
- Alaina Nelson (Mt. Vernon High School)
“FORUM is delighted to support the youth in our communities by awarding scholarships that have the potential to allow students to attend universities they may not have been able to afford without scholarship dollars,” says FORUM Chief Operating Officer and Foundation Chairman Andy Mattingly. “Additionally, helping students lower their student loan debt after graduation aligns with FORUM’s goal of helping members live their financial dreams.”
For additional information about the FORUM Foundation scholarships and to view all scholarship recipients, visit http://www.forumcu.com/Community/FORUM-Foundation/Scholarships
About FORUM Credit Union
FORUM Credit Union, with 13 branch locations and anywhere access via the internet or mobile device, serves more than 140,000 members in the central Indiana area. A full suite of financial services are offered including, home mortgages, auto loans, personal checking, credit cards, business checking, health savings accounts, and investment planning. For more information about FORUM Credit Union, please visit: www.forumcu.com.
Kristi Lowell, VP – Brand Strategy and Development
FORUM Credit Union