FORUM Credit Union is pleased to introduce the 2019 Advisory Council Members. Three newly appointed members are joining the council this year, with ten members returning to serve an additional term.
The new members of the Advisory Council are as follows:
- Craig Dauksas, Indiana Credit Union League, Consultant
- Ethan Lee, City of Fishers, Director of Human Resources
- George Wright, Indy Premier, Business Director
The following members were appointed to serve an additional term:
- Kelly Bevington, Comcast Spotlight, Interactive Sales Manager
- Christina Blackwell, Sign Craft Industries, Business Development
- Frank Crowe, Artistic Awards, President & CEO
- Kevin Flynn, CVR (Caldwell VanRiper), President
- Angela Goodwin-Volpert, WTHR, Account Executive
- Michael Grimes, Finish Line, Vice President Omni-Channel Marketing
- Jason Rose, Associate Broker & Realtor, Century 21 Scheetz
- Brad Stewart, CFP, CWS, Brunette & Associates, LLC, Wealth Manager
- Melissa Tenant, Davant, Owner
- Donna Wilkerson, Pacers, SVP Human Resources
The FORUM Advisory Council is a group FORUM members who are dedicated executives and business owners. These individuals come together four times a year to network and share ideas that help shape FORUM’s products and services. The Advisory Council is one of the many ways FORUM stays connected to members and their financial needs.
About FORUM Credit Union
FORUM Credit Union, with convenient branch locations and anywhere access via the internet or mobile device, serves more than 152,000 members in the central Indiana area. A full suite of financial services are offered including home mortgages, auto loans, personal checking, credit cards, business checking, health savings accounts, and investment planning. For more information about FORUM Credit Union, please visit: www.forumcu.com.
Kristi Lowell, VP – Brand Strategy and Development
FORUM Credit Union
Advisory Council Members with CEO, Doug True (far left) and COO, Andy Mattingly (far right).