FORUM Credit Union is pleased to introduce the 2020 Advisory Council Members. Five newly appointed members are joining the council this year, with eight members returning to serve an additional term.
The new members of the Advisory Council are as follows:
- Scott Adams, Ser Tech, Sales Manager
- Jim Hannigan, Hannigan Building Company, President
- Eric Jaske, CPA, Blue & Co, Director
- Kay Neidlinger, Indiana Credit Union League, VP Communications
- Leah Norton, Fishhook, Managing Partner
The following members were appointed to serve an additional term:
- Kelly Bevington, Comcast Spotlight, Interactive Sales Manager
- Christina Blackwell, Sign Craft Industries, Business Development
- Kevin Flynn, CVR (Caldwell VanRiper), President
- Angela Goodwin-Volpert, WTHR, Account Executive
- Ryan Hermann, SEP, System Administrator
- Ethan Lee, City of Fishers, Director of Human Resources
- Brad Stewart, CFP, CWS, Brunette & Associates, LLC, Wealth Manager
- George Wright, Indy Premier, Business Director
The FORUM Advisory Council is a group of FORUM members who are dedicated executives and business owners in local communities. These individuals come together four times a year to share ideas that shape FORUM’s products and to network with other professionals. The Advisory Council is one of many ways FORUM stays connected to members and their financial needs.
About FORUM Credit Union
FORUM Credit Union, with convenient branch locations and anywhere access via the internet or mobile device, serves more than 158,000 members in the central Indiana area. A full suite of financial services are offered including home mortgages, auto loans, personal checking, credit cards, business checking, health savings accounts, and investment planning. For more information about FORUM Credit Union, please visit: www.forumcu.com.
Kristi Lowell, VP – Brand Strategy and Development
FORUM Credit Union
Pictured: Members of the 2020 FORUM Advisory Council