YLC Entrepreneur Program
The YLC Entrepreneur Program is open March 1 - May 31, 2020
What is the YLC Entrepreneur Program?
- A program that awards $5,000 annually as a way to promote early entrepreneurial skills for young adults across Central Indiana.
- Offers students an opportunity to find their voice and spark their entrepreneurial spirit.
- Participants learn valuable skills, including accountability, critical thinking, decision making, and public speaking.
How to Apply:
- Be a FORUM Credit Union member in good standing with their FORUM account or if not a current FORUM member, have never caused a loss to FORUM in the past.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 17-24.
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen.
- Fill out the application form below between March 1 - May 31, 2020
- Email a comprehensive business plan that includes documentation of how the Program funds will be used, financial projections/actual financial statements for the business, and an explanation of the markets and audiences being served to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return a signed consent form to email@example.com
See official rules for details about eligibility and exclusions.
Paige Murrell, The Story Sketcher
2019 Program Winner
Congratulations to FORUM's 2019 YLC Entrepreneur Program winner Paige Murrell and her business, The Story Sketcher. The Story Sketcher produces well-designed and whimsical sketch and animation videos. The Story Sketcher focuses on the voices that deserve recognition – no matter the size. In an era of distraction and overwhelm, The Story Sketcher mesmerizes with simplicity.
The Story Sketcher is a sole proprietorship, owned and operated by Paige Murrell. Passionate about using a variety of creative media to lead, educate, and inspire, Paige Murrell founded The Story Sketcher in 2016. To continue developing her skills, she works as the Marketing Manager at Apprentice University and Partnership Director at Coram Deo Academy. She studies Humanities and Business Administration at Boyce College and hopes to graduate at the end of 2019.