YLC Entrepreneur Program
FORUM Credit Union presents the Young Leaders Council Entrepreneur Program. The YLC Entrepreneur Program awards $5,000
annually. Young entrepreneurs may submit an application from March 1, 2019 – May 31, 2019
. Applicants may apply as an individual or as a group.
What is the YLC Entrepreneur Program?
How do I enter?
- A program designed to promote early entrepreneurial skills for young adults across Central Indiana.
- Offers students an opportunity to find their voice and spark their entrepreneurial spirit.
- Participants learn valuable skills, including accountability, critical thinking, decision making, and public speaking.
- Finalists will pitch their ideas to a panel, where they will be expected to showcase the detailed business model.
- Complete the online application form below.
- Email a comprehensive business plan that includes documentation of how the Program funds will be used, financial projections/actual financial statements for the business, and an explanation of the markets and audiences being served to email@example.com.
- Return a signed consent form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be a FORUM Credit Union member in good standing with their FORUM account or if not a current FORUM member, have never caused a loss to FORUM in the past.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 17-24.
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen.
See official rules
for details about eligibility and exclusions.
The YLC Entrepreneur application is now closed. All applicants will be notified by June 21, 2019, on the status of their application.