YLC Entrepreneur Program
FORUM Credit Union presents the Young Leaders Council Entrepreneur Program. The YLC Entrepreneur Program awards $5,000
annually. Young entrepreneurs may submit an application from March 1, 2019 – May 31, 2019
. Applicants may apply as an individual or as a group.
What is the YLC Entrepreneur Program?
How do I enter?
- A program designed to promote early entrepreneurial skills for young adults across Central Indiana.
- Offers students an opportunity to find their voice and spark their entrepreneurial spirit.
- Participants learn valuable skills, including accountability, critical thinking, decision making, and public speaking.
- Finalists will pitch their ideas to a panel, where they will be expected to showcase the detailed business model.
- Complete the online application form below.
- Email a comprehensive business plan that includes documentation of how the Program funds will be used, financial projections/actual financial statements for the business, and an explanation of the markets and audiences being served to email@example.com.
- Return a signed consent form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be a FORUM Credit Union member in good standing with their FORUM account or if not a current FORUM member, have never caused a loss to FORUM in the past.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 17-24.
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen.
See official rules
for details about eligibility and exclusions.