FORUM Credit Union is pleased to introduce the 2021 Advisory Council Members. Five newly appointed members are joining the council this year, with eight members returning to serve an additional term.
The new members of the Advisory Council are as follows:
- JoAnna Brown, PhD, Sagamore Institute, Senior Fellow; JoAnna M. Brown & Associates, Principal/CEO
- Steve Roseman, WEDOCharity Auctions, Founder
- Sebastian Spears, Katz Korin Cunningham, Attorney
- Ben Wehner, Oracle Elevators, Regional Vice President
- Winifrid Williams, kRM Architecture, Partner, Architect
The following members were appointed to serve an additional term:
- Scott Adams, Ser Tech, Sales Manager
- Jim Hannigan, Hannigan Building Company, President
- Ryan Hermann, SEP, System Administrator
- Eric Jaske, CPA, Blue & Co, Director Jim Hannigan, Hannigan Building Company, President
- Ethan Lee, City of Fishers, Director of Human Resources
- Kay Neidlinger, Indiana Credit Union League, VP Communications
- Leah Norton, Fishhook, Managing Partner
- George Wright, Indy Premier, Business Director
The FORUM Advisory Council is a group FORUM members who are dedicated executives and business owners. These individuals come together four times a year to network and share ideas that help shape FORUM’s products and services. The Advisory Council is one of the many ways FORUM stays connected to members and their financial needs.
About FORUM Credit Union
FORUM Credit Union, with convenient branch locations and anywhere access via the internet or mobile device, serves more than 160,000 members in the central Indiana area. A full suite of financial services are offered including home mortgages, auto loans, personal checking, credit cards, business checking, health savings accounts, and investment planning. For more information about FORUM Credit Union, please visit: www.forumcu.com.
Kristi Lowell, VP – Brand Strategy and Development
FORUM Credit Union