52 Week Money Challenge
The 52 Week Money Challenge is an incremental savings plan that will help you save money throughout the year.The concept is simple: start the year off by saving a dollar the first week, and then put away an additional dollar each week after that. At the end of 52 weeks, you'll save $1,378!
You could be Entered to Win* *$1,378!
When you . . .
- Deposit 50 out of the 52 weeks
- Save at least $1,378
- Earn a competitive dividend rate.
- Funds are available December 31st each year.
- Ability to set-up automatic transfers into the account.
- Create and receive text or email alerts for deposits.
- Must be 18 years or older to open.
- Only one 52 Week Money Challenge Account per account owner.
- Certain penalties may apply for early withdrawals and/or early closure **
- Enter to win the grand prize of $1,378 *
Enrollment for 2019's 52 Week Money Challenge is now closed. Your 52 Week account will be opened durring the first week of January. If you do not see your new account by January 9, 2019, please contact member services.
Use this easy-to-follow chart to keep track of your deposits each week.
- Schedule transfers for each weekly deposit within CU Online.
- Create custom alerts via text or email to notify you of automatic transfers and balances.
- Work backwards and start the program by making the largest deposit first.
- Deposit $26.50 each week to save $1,378 at the end of the 52 weeks.
- Click here for more Money Challenge Tips!
See the 2019 official rules for full contest details.
** Penalty for early withdrawal and/or closure fee is $15. Members are permitted to one withdrawal free of penalty charges per year after the first 52 weeks.
*** Past participants of the 52 Week Money Challenge do not need to submit an enrollment form for the 2019 year. Your account will automatically roll over.